Covid 19. – The State of Emergency. – Night Time Curfews. – Cat 5 Cyclone Harold.
With everything that has been going on in Northern Vanuatu, good health is crucial to allow people to deal with natural disasters and uncertainty of the world today. The Medical Santo team continue to minister to these people through our medical services.
Please pray for the thousands of people still struggling with housing, food, water and health issues caused by Cyclone Harold.
We continue to thank God that Covid-19 has not entered Vanuatu.
- The borders are still locked with a few repatriation flights bringing Vanuatu citizens back into the country.
- Pray for the safety of these people and that the virus is kept out of Vanuatu.
Thank God that Nurse Rachael is back in the clinic and sharing the workload.
- We thank God for Rachael’s servant heart arriving for work in the clinic the morning after she was released from her 14 days quarantine in Port Vila.
Please pray for health and strength for Judith who has not had any significant time off since last year.
- We thank God for Judith and her commitment to providing medical care and attention to those in need.
Please pray that our medications will last until we can organise to have some more shipped from Australia.
We give thanks for the hundreds of the volunteers who have supported the medical work in Northern Vanuatu over the last seven years.
- Each person has brought love, hope and care to so many people. Thank you one and all.
Please pray for the safety and health of our clinic staff, Deni, Jaylyne, Lizianne, Atrine, Alfred, Norine, John, Judith and Rachael.
Please pray for Eileen and her family in the USA and in particular for young Silas as he continues to recover from his mouth operation.
- Pray the God will bring him with his family back to Vanuatu soon.